Tuesday 12 July 2016

Summer Makeup Look 2016 | Get Summer Ready


A good bronzed makeup look to match your summer outfit, that's what this look is about.

I 'm not a professional makeup artist but I 'm going to give you some clues about how I do this natural bronzed makeup look. 
Hope you enjoy it.





It's summer so I prefer my makeup based on colours such as gold , orange and Brown just because they make your tan look awesome.
For this natural look I went for those colours and use a lot of highlite .
The products I used are;


FACE
Garnier BB cream  medium shade

EYES

EYE BROWS

LIPS


HOW
I put on my BB cream with me beauty blender .
I used the gold colours from me essence pallet from the lighter to the darkest and blend that out to create a smokey eye .
I applied 2 cotes of mascara.






No comments:

Post a Comment